CCS Group is urgently hiring for a full-time bookkeeper/office assistant. This position will be located in our Seward, Nebraska office.
The full-time bookkeeper/office assistant completes basic bookkeeping functions while providing office support for administrative projects and tasks throughout the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reconciles Company credit card purchases.
- Balances gas card purchases.
- Matches purchase order numbers with accounting system entries.
- Answers multi-line phone system, directs calls to appropriate parties, takes messages, and greets walk-in visitors.
- Coordinates all Company travel arrangements, including air travel and lodging.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and completes tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintains office supplies inventory and orders office equipment and technology when needed.
- Updates Company calendar, employee directory, and project detail lists.
- Communicates birthday, anniversary, and other personnel announcements and sends invitations to Company events.
- Assists with planning and organizing Company events.
- Performs secretarial role at staff meetings including taking notes and running audio- visual equipment.
- Distributes incoming mail and packages within the office, schedules outgoing shipments, and takes packages to the post office.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as invoices, receipts, and travel arrangements.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively individually or in group settings.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve problems proactively.
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software, construction industry-related programs, and the Internet.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid Driver’s License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
There is moderate noise in the general office conditions. Diverse conditions are possible when at client sites, including exposure to dirt, dust, and extreme weather conditions.
Occasional travel may be required.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Account reconciliation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Apply on Indeed.