Vault reinforcing system
Vaults that have ceiling structure failure and wall delamination need a repair solution that can reinforce the structure in place, thereby minimizing downtime.
Vault Reinforcing System Advantages:
- Turnkey Solution
- Prevents Falling Debris
- Utilizes LWS’s engineered wood system
- Reinforces Entire Ceiling Installation
- Modular Installation
- Water Resistant Structure
Vault Wall Repair
As the structure ages, and moisture penetrates the wall, reinforcing steel may corrode, causing the concrete to de-laminate and fail. CCS Group will structurally reinforce the wall by installing new corrosion resistant reinforcing and shotcrete, or repair the wall utilizing ACI/ICRI standard.
Five Step Spall Repair Process – ICRI Code 310.1R-2008:
- Cut or grind out spalling area, using a chisel or chipping hammer.
- Exposed steel reinforcement and remove any corroding de-lamination.
- Treat exposed steel with a steel rust inhibitor.
- Right angle cut the spalted area to receive a concrete patching compound.
- Encase all reinforcing steel and smooth the concrete patch until level with existing surface.
Structural Wall Repair
- Remove all delamination concrete
- Remove rust/prime existing rebar
- Install new corrosion resistant reinforcing grid
- Install shotcrete (pneumatically placed concrete over reinforcing)