Architecting Superior Structural Repair Innovations & Safety
Your property is an investment we take seriously. Leading the industry in concrete repair technology and safety is our unyielding commitment to you, so that we can provide you with recommendations and services to avoid unnecessary risks, expenses, and downtime.
There isn’t any reason why many concrete structures can’t function like new when properly maintained and repaired to the highest standards set by CCS Group. In terms of catastrophic failure, CCS offers unprecedented structural insight and prevention. Our high client retention rate over the years attests to the value we place on customer service that goes beyond contracts and work orders.
“CCS is committed to elevating health and safety practices, insuring the integrity of safety certifications, collecting sound structural data, and delivering quality service and workmanship you won’t find anywhere else.”
These values coupled with our years of concrete structural expertise and desire to protect your investment and keep your structures functioning as valuable assets rather than liabilities makes CCS truly unique and a first choice for large concrete facilities and processing plants that require an International leader in concrete maintenance and repair services.
Confidently Inspect. Prevent. Maintain. Repair.
CCS is an industry leader in raising the standard of excellence for best practices and technology driven services that include the following benefits to your business:
- Site Inspections: Inspect specific damaged area and provide recommendations or inspect overall site utilizing our unique Structural Assessment services
- 3D Scanning and Imagery: Rely on absolute data with complete reliability on the state of the interior of your concrete structures with supporting pictures and videos.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Greater Protection of Commodities
- Leading Technology Choices: Shotcrete and Gunite Liners, Carbon Fiber Technology
- Professional Recommendations for Repair: Do your due diligence and appease property inspections and insurance requirements with supporting documentation and recommendations.
- Catastrophic Failure Repair & Prevention
- Concrete Crack & Spalling Repair
- Hopper Repair/Installation