CCS Group, LLC, grain and elevator maintenance and repair, is the leading expert and trusted resource for the safety and longevity for concrete structures across the country and the world. CCS utilizes state-of-the-art technology, quality equipment and top safety procedures to provide services that are unparalleled in the industry in regard to safety, integrity, quality, and value.
Laborer performs tasks involving physical labor for concrete construction projects. Operates a variety of hand and power tools. Cleans and prepares sites, installs rebar, grinds concrete, erects scaffolding, removes debris and waste materials.
CCS Group, LLC is currently seeking individuals who are bilingual and interested in the following:
● No experience necessary; training provided
● Must be able to work Monday-Saturday
● Must travel to other states (expenses paid)
● 40+ hours per week
Positions available nationwide. No need to relocate. CCS pays travel and lodging expenses.
● Paid weekly
● Competitive wages
● Travel & lodging expenses paid
● Comprehensive benefit package
● Health Insurance
● IRA – company match up to 3%
● Supplemental Insurance Assurity and Sun Life
● Per diem
● PTO accumulation
● Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
1. Please download and complete an Employment Application:
- CCS Employment Application (English version)
2. Completed applications may be returned to:
- via fax to (402) 643-0143
- via email to [email protected]
- via postal mail to: 655 South Street, Suite #2, Seward, NE 68434
**Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen test.
CCS Group, LLC is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.