CCS Group, LLC, grain and elevator maintenance and repair, is the leading expert and trusted resource for the safety and longevity for concrete structures across the country and the world. CCS utilizes state-of-the-art technology, quality equipment and top safety procedures to provide services that are unparalleled in the industry in regard to safety, integrity, quality, and value.
Laborer performs tasks involving physical labor for concrete and masonry construction projects. Operates a variety of hand and power tools. Cleans and prepares sites, installs rebar, grinds concrete, erects scaffolding, removes debris and waste materials,
● No experience necessary; training provided
● Must be able to work Monday-Saturday
● Must travel to other states (expenses paid)
● 50 hours per week.
Positions available nationwide. No need to relocate. CCS pays travel and lodging expenses.
● Paid weekly
● Competitive wages
● Travel & lodging expenses paid
● Comprehensive benefit package
● Health Insurance
● IRA – company match up to 3%
● Aflac – Supplemental Insurance
● Up to 16 days PTO
● Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
1. Complete and download application online at www.ccsgrouponline.com/join-the-ccs-team/
2. Submit complete application to:
CCS Group, LLC
Attn: Katie Leininger, Human Resources Manager
655 South Street, Suite #2
Seward, Nebraska 68434
Ph. (855) 752-5047
Fax (402) 643-0143
**Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen test.
CCS Group, LLC is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.