CCS Group, LLC, grain and elevator maintenance and repair, is the leading expert and trusted resource for the safety and longevity for concrete structures across the country and the world. CCS utilizes state-of-the-art technology, quality equipment and top safety procedures to provide services that are unparalleled in the industry in regard to safety, integrity, quality, and value.
Groundskeeper of CCS Group’s shop and office properties and directly manages the organization of the shop and maintenance of equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Training employees on care of equipment, proper tool use, storage and maintenance.
- Loads and unloads materials, parts, or products onto or from pallets, skids, conveyors, or trucks.
- Maintains all inventory records in the shop office and places orders when needed.
- Repairs broken tools or sends out for repairs with proper paperwork required by vendor.
- Inventories all trailers prior to mobilization.
- Inspects all Hilo equipment for safe and proper functionality.
- Stocks/furnishes new trailers.
- Ensures all license plates are current with proper registration in the trailers.
- Maintains all equipment stored in shop i.e. power wash, scrub down, etc.
- Maintains shotcrete equipment inventory, repair/replace as necessary.
- Works with Field Support to ensure proper DOT paperwork is kept in trailers.
- Logs and documents all executive staff vehicle maintenance (i.e. recalls, oil changes, tire rotation and replacement).
- Maintains current SDS Sheets for stored products in all shop locations with the assistance of the Safety Director.
- Works with Administrative Manager with shipping items in and out of the office.
- Works with Field Support with all pump/gunite machine repairs as needed.
- Maintains office grounds which includes mowing, trimming, spraying, leaf removal, snow removal, and ice melt application.
- Logs and documents with dates and times for snow removal, ice melt and chemical applications in the shop office files.
- Cleans around work areas and maintains shop in an organized manner.
- Regular and dependable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current driver’s license.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work EnvironmentThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, wet and/humid conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
● Paid weekly
● Competitive wages
● Comprehensive benefit package
● Health Insurance
● IRA – company match up to 3%
● Supplemental Insurance Assurity and Sun Life
● Up to 16 days PTO
● Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
1. Complete and download application online at www.ccsgrouponline.com/join-the-ccs-team/
2. Submit complete application to:
CCS Group, LLC
Attn: Katie Leininger, Human Resources Manager
655 South Street, Suite #2
Seward, Nebraska 68434
Ph. (855) 752-5047
Fax (402) 643-0143
**Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen test.
CCS Group, LLC is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.